This document is now superseded by the instructions in the ClickHome confluence JobFile area.
JobFile set up instructions for ClickHome builders. This will configure the builders account so that all of their suppliers and contractors receive a JobFile url in their call up emails and can respond accordingly.
Obtain an appropriate email address from the client which will be the main account/license holder as well as a first and last name for the account;
Create an account in JobFile;
Click ‘Sign Up - Free’;
Enter the following fields as a minimum;
Password/Confirm Password (NOTE: the password cannot be ‘password’ and must be at least 6 characters);
Users Full Name;
Click next and accept the terms in the license agreement, then click confirm;
An email will be sent to the client, they need to verify their email addresses by clicking on the link in this email;
Once this has been done you can apply the correct settings in ClickHome;
You will need to login to ClickHome as an admin and go to: Administration > System Configuration > Configuration and System Settings.
Add all 4 of the following entries:
If using version 32 or below http://jobfilepublictstapi-env.elasticbeanstalk.com/V0
If using version 33 or above http://jobfileapiv1publict-env.elasticbeanstalk.com/api/
NOTE: ensure there are no spaces before or after these links once pasted into ClickHome
ClickHome.JobFile.UserId*: username/email address you created for the JobFile Account;
ClickHome.JobFile.Password*: password used for the JobFile Account;
* ‘ClickHome.JobFile.UserId’ and ‘ClickHome.JobFile.Password’ are the credentials of the whole Builder Company, not a single user.
- ClickHome.JobFile.JobFileQueueId: enter '0'. As long as this is done BEFORE turning on JobFile then this value will update with maximum value from idExportQueue in tblExportQueues in JobFile.
ClickHome.JobFile.RegisterMode: Version 33 and above ONLY:
0 = nothing, 1 = external all, **2 = external but does not load any supplier with 'NOJobFIle' (see below), 3 = all
NOTE: Ensure there is only 1 register mode entered and it is set to bStdActive = 1. If this validation entry does not exist please add it.
** To insert 'NOJobFIle' against a resource go to: Administration > Resources > Select a Resource > Click on Detail. In the details page go to the field 'JobFile ID' and insert 'NOJobFile'
NOTE: ALL CONFIGURED EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THE CLIENTS PUBLIC TEST ENVIRONMENT WILL ACTUALLY PROCESS CALL-UPS SO THEY MUST BE UNIQUE AND THE CLIENT MUST BE AWARE THAT THEY WILL BE SENT TO SUPPLIERS IF THEY DON'T CONFIGURE WITH THEIR OWN TEST EMAIL ADDRESSES.
Then click save and setup will be complete.
- Contact JobFile support to manually upgrade your builders account to paid (tblAccounts > inLicenceType = 3)
- If you have copied databases then you will need to run clean up scripts - see James to obtain these.
- To allow access to purchase orders please ensure the distribute rule is checked.
- If the builder wants to upload any existing jobs to JobFile that were created prior to JobFile being turned on you will need to run a 1504 in tblBackEndJobs using that fkidContract.
- In v.32 the standard email template is incorrect - this is where you can obtain the correct version: https://drive.google.com/a/imagemation.com.au/folderview?id=0B0QjYlC7zUJufmVrTUJnRWpJSnM3RjY1a21RRmFEQ3JweDdIWkx3dVNkaWdGc3Rqbi1NNnM&usp=drive_web#list